The New York City Department of Education's (NYCDOE) Chancellors Regulations - DOE cover a wide range of policies, divided into four sections.
- Volume A addresses student-related issues, from admissions to promotion.
- Volume B addresses school-based budgeting.
- Volume C addresses employee issues, from hiring to termination.
- Volume D addresses parent and community involvement.
The regulations are available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.
THE NYC DISCIPLINE CODE:
The Discipline Code is also known as the Citywide Behavioral Expectations to Support Student Learning. It:
- Is age-specific with one set for grades K-5 and another for grades 6-12.
- Explains the standards for behavior in the New York City public schools.
- Describes supports, interventions, and disciplinary responses that schools can use when students demonstrate unwelcome behavior.
- Explains how you can appeal decisions.
- Includes the K-12 Student Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.
CELL PHONE POLICY, GRADING POLICY,
Please review the Cell Phone/Electronic Usage Policy for students. cell phone policy.pdf
Please review our school's Grading policy ________________________